Dip and go! ProAiir DIPS is the battlefield makeup to combat extreme conditions!
DIPS holds up under extreme conditions including rain, waterparks and hot sweaty days becuase it's waterproof and smudge proof. There's no other product on the market like it! This powerful formula cleans off with liquid soap, followed by water. If brushs or sponges become dry, simply reactivate with another squirt of makeup. Watch the video for tips on application. As a reference; one bottle can do between 120-140 spiderman design if used for detail line work only.
ProAiir DIPS is a concentrated pigment, cosmetic alcohol-based, highly durable hybrid formula created for use on skin. Unlike traditional cake makeup, DIPS will withstand extreme conditions like warm temperatures, sweating, water, rubbing and other activities that would normally lead to deterioration. Although much more durable than cake makeup, DIPS is not permanent and will dissolve naturally over time. Use of DIPS does require some learning to perfect technique, but the results are worth the effort! Use DIPS for line work over cake makeup, powders, hybrid airbrush base paint or directly on skin.
You may need: mister bottle with 91% alcohol and small plastic seal-able pallets for blending and loading brushes.
Tips for use:
- Give DIPS bottles a thorough shaking before use – burp bottles afterwards to release pressure.
- White requires more shaking; you’ll hear it thicken the longer you shake.
- Apply to skin that is clean of lotions, oils and dirt.
- Dispense DIPS onto a small, sealable pallet to avoid spilling and to slow the drying process.
- Thin DIPS with alcohol to achieve desired consistency and to alleviate cracking.
- Load brush from pallet, misting with alcohol as needed to thin, blend or reactivate dried makeup.
- To create new colors, combine multiple DIPS or DIPS with ProAiir Hybrid on a pallet.
- Keep DIPS sealed when not in use to avoid thickening or drying; reactivate with alcohol as needed.
- Pink may stain the skin, apply a white undertone to prevent it.
Tips for cleaning brushes: Do NOT use water! Either allow to dry naturally (reactivate with alcohol when ready to use again) or rub LIQUID SOAP thru bristles and wipe clean with paper towel. Say goodbye to messy water cups.
To remove: Removal is easy with liquid soap or baby oil applied directly.